Van: Jeremy Goecks [jeremy.goe...@emory.edu]
Verzonden: maandag 19 december 2011 19:51
Aan: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu; Bossers, Alex
Onderwerp: re: Hidden history item

Alex,

I just implemented this functionality in galaxy-central changset 303741fda0ec
and documented it on the wiki.

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/303741fda0ec
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Config%20Syntax#A.3Coutputs.3E_tag_set

Best,
J.

Hi all,

by default I let my tools produce ("the old way") a logfile of the console and
additional running statistics. This is convenient at tool setup and
ocassionally for troubleshooting. Anyway I would like to make the corresponding
history item hidden. I tried including hidden="true" in the output tag but that
does not make any difference.

Is this possible at all or only applicable to running workflows?

Any pointers appreciated.
Alex