Thanks Greg,

This option is set to True in my universe_wsgi.ini, but paster.log still not showing this kind of messages.

Log Option configuration:

log_level = DEBUG
database_engine_option_echo = False
log_events = True
log_actions = True
debug = True
use_printdebug = True
use_interactive = True
use_heartbeat = False

On 27/12/11 20:15, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
If the following config setting is set to True in universe_wsgi.ini, then the event messages will be logged to the message column of the Event table in the Galaxy database.

# Log events
log_events = False