As I've written before, I couldn't preview some kind of files and downloading them neither (not just some extensions but all). I don't really know if it's a real bug or not but i've saw other people whith the same problem.

To solve it I've just changed the return value at "./lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py", at the "display" function (or method).

In stead of returning the value returned by "open()" function, I do return the value returned by "read()" function.

Originaly:
    return open(...)

New:
    return open(...).read()

Well, i don't know if its beacause of my system but i wish this can help

Saludos
Alfonso