Hi,

     I am trying to teach some people to use Galaxy, and I was looking
for a written tutorial that went through the basics of taking sequence
reads, gromming and trimming them and then doing alignment.  I see that
you have this type of exercise as screencasts:
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/ngs-analysis-service , but this is
not something written where users can follow instructions and do it
themselves.  Also, there is no indication as to where to download the
example files used in the screencasts.

Thanks,

Jeff