Hi,

While trying to import some fastq files to a data library, using
"Upload directory of files" and "Link to files without copying into
Galaxy", I end with empty datasets.

My data files are accessed through NFS and I'm using the recommended
option -noac:
10.2.90.89:/projects on /local/projects type nfs
(rw,noac,sloppy,addr=10.2.90.89)

To import the files, I created links to them in the directory
configured in universe_wsgi.ini. If I try to import the same files but
with the option "Copy files into Galaxy", the files are correctly
imported.

Any advice what to look for?
Thanks,
Carlos