I have a cluster (cluster A) set up with Galaxy.  Our sequencing data gets
mapped to hg19, then the resulting BAM files are placed on a SAN connected
to a different cluster (cluster B) that cluster A does not have NFS access
to.  We cannot install an FTP server on cluster B either.  The only way to
get data from cluster B to cluster A is to use scp.  Is there a way to set
up a Data Library in Galaxy on cluster A that refers to non-local data and
transfers the data from cluster B when needed?  Or is it possible to have a
Galaxy instance on cluster B share data with a Galaxy instance on cluster A?