I'm adding Data Libraries to my local galaxy instance.  I'm doing this by
importing directories that contain bam and bai files.  I see the bam/bai
files get added on the admin page and the Message is "This job is running".
 qstat shows the job run and complete.  I checked my runner0.log and it
registers the PBS job completed successfully.  But the web page never
updates.  I tried to refresh the page by navigating away from it then back
to it, but it still reads "This job is running".  How do I fix this?