Good afternoon Galaxy list,

I've got a Python script which calls an R script.  When I run a job using
Galaxy, I get the following output from R:

Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open file 'rocprc.R': No such file or directory

The difficult thing here is that both scripts are in the same directory.  I
tried using os.path.realpath(PYTHON SCRIPT) to get the name of the current
directory so that I could force R to operate in same; I still get this error.
Telling Python to print the results from os.path.realpath(PYTHON SCRIPT) gave
me "~/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory".  Also, the Python script
works perfectly when called from the command line, so I know this is a Galaxy
issue.

Please help,
Kipper Fletez-Brant