Hi

We recently deployed a new galaxy instance for production, under Apache2
and postgresql. Although I am not familiar with postgresql, I followed the
instructions in the wiki and it seems overall to work.
However, there is at least an obvious issue with this new instance :
when running a workflow with multiple files in input, the job starts well
with the first file and proceeds until completion of the whole workflow,
then stops, not taking care of the other files defined in the multiple
input, and, more irritating, not reporting any bug (at least in the front).

The local galaxy instance we've been running for 1 year now under SQlite
and the internal web server, is doing well in contrast, so that I suspect a
misconfiguration in postgresql, primarily, (I don't really see how Apache
could pervert this aspect, but I am not so much a geek so I may be wrong)

I tried to find traces of the same issue in the forum but did not find
something yet.

Any help / suggestion are welcome

Cheers

--