On 01/09/2012 05:04 AM, Vidya .H.K wrote:
Hi,

I am new user to galaxy. I have installed galaxy on the Linux local server
for ChIP-seq analysis. While running MACS, an error is flagged
  "An error occurred running this job: /bin/sh: macs: not found" .
I have set the path for macs in /bin. But still the error persists. It
would be great if any one help me resolve this problem.

Hi Vidya

Is macs executable for the galaxy user (ie the user the galaxy server is running as) ?

Regards, Hans

Thanks in advance.

Regards
vidya