Hi all - I think there is a problem with the Picard HSMetrics wrapper in
Galaxy.  The wrapper accepts a BAM files and a BED file.  However the BED
file isn't really in a BED format...it requires a SAM header before the BED
lines.  This really isn't a BED file format.  I'm not quite sure how Galaxy
should deal with this...maybe a file format specific for Picard formatted
BED file.