Hello Thon,

In case you don't get an answer from the community, you can send your question
to the repository owner by selecting the option from the "Repository Options"
pop-up menu in the upper right corner when viewing the repository in the tool
shed.

<<inline: repository_actions.tiff>>

Greg Von Kuster

On Jan 11, 2012, at 3:46 PM, Anthonius deBoer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install some tools from the main toolshed, and the
> installation went OK for the tool "tabToHtml (really something that galaxy
> should do out of the box...Show tab data in actual tables, rather than a dump
> of text).
>
> But when I try to run the tool, it is just marked as queued only and never
> actually runs...Anyone know what this could be?
>
> Using the latest galaxy-central on a local installation with an SGE cluster.
>
> Thon

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team
g...@bx.psu.edu