Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens Daniel Blankenberg [d...@bx.psu.edu]
Verzonden: dinsdag 17 januari 2012 15:09
Aan: igv-h...@googlegroups.com
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu; jrobi...@broadinstitute.org
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Share some code (xml) to wrap IGV itself as a
Galaxy visualizer

Hi Ming,

>From Galaxy, you can currently view BAM and VCF (VCF is available in -central,
>but will be in the next -dist release) files within IGV.  To do this on a
>local set up, you will need to have your Galaxy instance behind a proxy (e.g.
>nginx or apache); this enables byte-range requests. In the datatypes_conf.xml
>file, make sure that '<display file="igv/bam.xml" />' and '<display
>file="igv/vcf.xml" />' are not commented out. Within Galaxy, your BAM or VCF
>file should have the dbkey set to a build that is configured to be viewable at
>IGV (see tool-data/shared/igv/igv_build_sites.txt).

Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan

On Jan 14, 2012, at 10:09 PM,
bt.microzh...@gmail.com<mailto:bt.microzh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,
    I am glad to hear form Jim Robinson that  exists some code could wrap IGV
as a Galaxy visualizer. Recently, i implemented local Galaxy instant and wanted
to integrate
IGV as a visualizer. I'm looking forward your reply.

Regards,

Ming