Hello all -

I'm working on a tool for Galaxy that generates an output file.  I am able to
view the file without issue in Galaxy itself, but when I click on the
"Download" icon, the History sidebar produces the following error message:

  "Unable to remove temporary library download archive and directory"

Checking the log files, I see the following entry:

  galaxy.web.controllers.dataset ERROR 2012-01-17 23:14:05,599 Unable to remove
temporary library download archive and directory
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/n/galaxy/www/galaxy/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py", line
284, in archive_composite_dataset
      os.rmdir( tmpd )
  OSError: [Errno 39] Directory not empty: './database/tmp/tmprofQCp'

Listing the contents on the referenced directory shows it to be empty:

  $ ls -la database/tmp/tmprofQCp
  total 16
  drwx------ 2 galaxy galaxy_lab 1024 2012-01-17 23:14 .
  drwxrwx--- 8 galaxy galaxy_lab 1024 2012-01-17 23:14 ..

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening?

Thank you!

Cory