Hans,

A couple questions:

(a) What browser/OS are you using when seeing this problem?

(b) Can you replicate this behavior on our public server?

A couple notes: depending on your Web server setup, it may be necessary to use
the packed Trackster script rather than the full one. Also, we're planning to
release a new distribution in the next couple days, so it may be worthwhile to
put off debugging Trackster until then because there have been quite a few
changes to Trackster since the last release and these may solve your issues.

Thanks,
J.