I have been following the basic protocol for running remote tests on a Galaxy
server (in this case, our local one) using:

   http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Running%20Tests

>From reading this, I assume the tests are to be run from the galaxy root
>directory, like so:

GALAXY_TEST_EXTERNAL=1 GALAXY_TEST_HOST=my.local.galaxy.url
GALAXY_TEST_PORT=8080 \
        ./nosetests.sh

However, no 'nosetests.sh' script exists there.  Should we be using
./scripts/nosetests.py?  ./scripts/functional_tests.py?

Any clarification on this would be very helpful, we're just searching for a way
to run tests in as automated a way as possible using the server configuration.

chris

Chris Fields
Senior Research Scientist
Institute for Genomic Biology