Greg,

That seems to work mainly for running tests from the sample universe/tool
config files, so it uses the local job runner.  What I would like to do is run
tests using the actual Galaxy server configuration (which might use PBS/DRMAA
and a cluster).  The method I mention from that page seemed to be for that
purpose, but again it seems possibly out-of-date...

chris