Hi Brad, Hi Christopher,

Thanks a lot.
I'm talking to Open LDAP. I have changed

RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{AUTHENTICATE_uid}e
RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{AUTHENTICATE_UID}e

But I always have the same message /(Access to Galaxy is denied
Galaxy is configured to authenticate users via an external method (such as HTTP authentication in Apache), but a username was not provided by the upstream (proxy) server. This is generally due to a misconfiguration in the upstream server. )/

This is my .conf file :
  <Proxy http://localhost:8080>
           Order deny,allow
           Allow from all
       </Proxy>

       RewriteEngine on

       <Location "/">
               AuthType Basic
               AuthName Galaxy
               AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPURL "ldap://server/ou=People,ou=genopole,ou=toulouse,o=inra,c=fr?u
id?sub?(objectClass=person)"
               AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
               Require valid-user
# Take the $REMOTE_USER environment variable and set it as a header in the proxy request.
               #RewriteCond %{IS_SUBREQ} ^false$
               #RewriteCond %{LA-U:REMOTE_USER} (.+)
               #RewriteRule . - [E=RU:%1]
               #RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{RU}e
               RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{AUTHENTICATE_UID}e
       </Location>

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

Langhorst, Brad a écrit :
Hi Sarah:

I don't know what kind of LDAP you're talking to... I'm talking to Active
Directory and this configuration works in that situation.

Order allow,deny
                allow from all

                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "NEB Credentials"
                AuthBasicProvider ldap
                AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
                AuthLDAPBindDN ccaloo...@neb.com
                AuthLDAPBindPassword <password>
                AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://<ldap.domain.com>:389/dc=domain,dc=com?sAMAccountName"
                require valid-user
RewriteCond %{IS_SUBREQ} ^false$
                RewriteCond %{LA-U:REMOTE_USER} (.+)
                RewriteRule . - [E=RU:%1]