Hello,

I have local instance of galaxy and wanted to modify "upload file" so that I
will be able to upload large files ( > 2GB).
The reason I am trying to do this in browser is that extra tools for FTP do not
really work in my environment because of all the constraints and firewalls.
I came up with jQuery file upload tool
(http://blueimp.github.com/jQuery-File-Upload/), and the tool seems fine if it
is possible me to integrate into my galaxy instance.

My questions are:
-Is it too cumbersome to achieve this goal with external tools?
-how deep should I hit the galaxy (at the code level) to integrate this jquery
tool?
-Are there any alternatives to upload large files in browser without FTP?

Thanks,
Daniel