Dear Galaxy Support,
I'm getting the following error message when trying to process larger Solid
ERROR MESSAGE: "Cluster could not complete job"
- Compute Quality Statistic-- First got the error message. Ran ok after
re-running the job.
- Subsequent job of converting qual/csfasta -> fastq failed with same error
- Doesn't seem to happen on small solid files
Potentially relevant information:
1. Cloud Instance on Amazon/Large instance
2. Only one master node on cluster.
3. Has been updated using the update feature to a version as of late last
4. Only 1 user right now on system, so there shouldn't be any competing
5. Downloaded a bunch of data files, so volume was at 94%. Currently in
process of expanding volume.
Question: Is this expected behavior or have I misconfigured something (i.e.
some timeout value)? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
P.S. I'm new to galaxy and impressed so far. Keep up the great work.
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: