Dear all,

There is currently no link between an user ssh connection on his own account (own space on Unix) and the Galaxy connection. How to run Galaxy on an Unix user account? How to link the data storage system and the Unix user account (symlink?)?

The goal is to not need to copy or move data.

PS : Thanks a lot to David, Gordon, Brad, Christophe and Nate for your help on LDAP authentification.
I always try to find a solution (Apache configuration). I will inform Galaxy
list when I will find a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah