Hello all -

One of the Galaxy tools I've been developing generates HTML output which I'd
styled using a <style>...</style> tag in the HTML header.  After updating to
and <body> tags started to get stripped from the output, rendering previously
CSS styled output rather unstylish.

Delving into things, I noticed a change committed in December that sanitizes
the output for HTML files via a call to "sanitize_html":

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/35fee32991ce#chg-lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py

The added lines 381 -> 383 in the new file appear to be causing this new
behaviour.

Is there any option for making this optional?  What was the rational behind
stripping out these tags on outputted HTML files?

Thanks for any help!

Cory Spencer