Hi,

We have our own galaxy instance and I'm trying to add datasets to a data library. It has always worked before, but today, when I choose any of the upload options, it gives the following error:

This link may not be followed from within Galaxy.

It seems like a very generic error. Any ideas of what could be going on? Thanks for the help.

Dhivya