Hi John,

I am going to put you in touch with our wiki guru, Dave. Hopefully you two will be able to work out some sort of solution. I believe there is a super secret list he can add you to that will made the question burden much lighter (i.e. none).

But with all sincerity, we really do appreciate the help, and look forward to your contributions,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team