Hi,

This is my first post to this list.  I'm working on a Galaxy service within
CSIRO in Australia.

I can't seem to access http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/ at the moment.  Is it
offline or is there something else between here and there preventing the access?

Regards.

Steve McMahon
Solutions architect & senior systems administrator
ASC Cluster Services
Information Management & Technology (IM&T)
CSIRO
Phone: +61-2-62142968  |  Mobile:  +61-4-00779318
steve.mcma...@csiro.au<mailto:steve.mcma...@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/>
PO Box 225, DICKSON  ACT  2602
1 Wilf Crane Crescent, Yarralumla  ACT  2600