Hi,

when I try to fetch sequence for SacCer3 using UCSC Main table Browser, I
received the following error:

"An error occurred running this job: No sequences are available for
'sacCer3', request them by reporting this error."

I noticed that, It's possible to extract sequence for SacCer2, but again
none of the SacCer2 or SacCer3 has allowed

"Fetch Alignments->Extract MAF Blocks"

Is it a bug or compatibility issue? Hope this can be fixed or else will be
a problem for me.

With Regards,
Ambarish Biswas,
University of Otago