Hi Nate

Sorry, this was a typo, I meant to write: "....does noW result in the same changeset number (ie '6528')" - so everything is fine now.

I apologize for the confusion

Hans

On 02/01/2012 07:13 PM, Nate Coraor wrote:
On Jan 23, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz wrote:

Hi Nate

Yes, upgrading one of our old servers with "hg pull -u -r 63bc46cc73b7" and downloading a
new clone with "hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist", does not result in
the same changeset number (ie '6528')

Thank you very much
Hans

Hi Hans,

So with the latest dist version where the changeset number is still off, is it
still showing 2 heads?  Is the older head still 70b8039a2eef?  What version of
Mercurial is this?

How about the output of 'hg branches', 'hg branches -a', and 'hg branches -c'?

Thanks,
--nate