Hi,

We've been running into an issue when attempting to create a new toolshed tool.
 We have the toolshed and the main galaxy web app setup and running, but
updating our tool to the latest version always fails.

When clicking "Get updates" on our installed tool we find that the initial
request is sent fine to the community application, but the reply is missing a
slash after the galaxy url.  This causes the request to fail.

Our solution to this problem was to modify
lib/galaxy/webapps/community/controllers/repository.py on line 795 to include a
slash after the galaxy url.

After we did this though we encountered another problem .. this time in
lib/galaxy/web/controllers/admin_toolshed.py .  In this case there is a named
parameter to a method but the name of the parameter does not match the method
definition.  The problem was on 688 where "name = name" should read
"repository_name=name".

After making these changes the get updates function seems to work fine.

Hope this helps.
Ira