Hi ,
i have created postgreSQL database where i have created all functions and views
which performs annotations and some other functions , how can i show my
postgresql database table to galaxyas output . i have connected my database
from universe_wsgi.ini to my linux host where i am running galaxy and my
database is on windows host, i need the python script which take values from
table and show them back to galaxy.

THANKS