On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Rehan Saleem wrote:

> Hi ,
> i have created postgreSQL database where i have created all functions and
> views which performs annotations and some other functions , how can i show my
> postgresql database table to galaxyas output . i have connected my database
> from universe_wsgi.ini to my linux host where i am running galaxy and my
> database is on windows host, i need the python script which take values from
> table and show them back to galaxy.
> THANKS

Hi Rehan,

I am a little unsure what you're trying to do.  Do you want  to display
contents of this database in some sort of display within Galaxy, use them as
tool inputs, or outputs?

I would not suggest using this custom database as Galaxy's database (set in
database_connection) if it contains separate data from the Galaxy application.
Galaxy should live in its own database away from any other tables you use for
other purposes.

--nate