On 02/06/2012 03:54 PM, Sarah Diehl wrote:
> I'm only guessing here, but maybe the issue is that the parameter names
> are all the same (namely "model"). Did you try with only unique names?
> Especially this one:
>
>  <param name="models" type="select" label="model source"
> help="History or installed models?" value="local">
>
> should get it's own name.

Thank you, that was the first step to the solution. In fact I had used
different names before and failed, but what I left out was using
$ModelSource as a prefix to the actual variable name.

I had to rename the selection parameter "model" for local or history,
the two alternative parameters could stay with the same name ("model"),
since they are used mutually exclusive. Then, using $ModelSource.model
would give the correct result.

Cheers,
Holger

--