Hello Alex,

Both of these tools are in the Tool Shed. An easy way to locate these (and to search for tools/wrappers related to Galaxy in general) is:
http://galaxy.psu.edu/search/getgalaxy/

More about the Tool shed:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed

More about the searches:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/News/Custom%20Galaxy%20Search

Hopefully you have found these already, or this helps, or perhaps you are malex? In any case, I noticed this older thread didn't have a reply, the Tool Shed additions are newer (late Nov, early Dec), and this looked like a good opportunity share how the new searches can quickly answer questions like this.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team