Hi there,

I've run into an issue on my local galaxy install. When I have 20 or more
datasets in my history, I no longer get the option to 'Enable/Disable selection
of multiple input files...' I instead get a broken drop down list.  I say
broken because its as though the drop down list and input box have merged
together.

Is there a setting I need to change to correct this?

Thanks
Robert

prohibited.