Hi All,
Since some of the last updates (I guess, since I didn't notice it before) I
notice some odd behaviour of the history box when for instance doing BLAST
searches on our local galaxy_central (latest version).
When I run blastx as output xml it starts running fine (yellow box). I can
start new xml processors which are put in queue. All fine.
When I press the eye icon on the running blast history box it drops an error in
the mid panel that the xml is not there yet (XML-parse error). But than the box
changes to green while the blast is still running in the background (checked
with htop). The subsequent parsers remain in queue as well.
Shouldn't the box remain yellow while processing? Or is something wrong with
our datatype configurations...although I cannot remember we have changed
anything in there.
Thanks
Alex