Hi,

Based on your previous questions, I'm going to guess that you're trying to add
multiple tools, run both on an input dataset in series, and see the results in
the History.  Is this the case?  If you're referring to how to combine these
into one process, take a look at the Galaxy workflow capabilities.  In any
event, if you could clarify what you're trying to accomplish I'm sure I can
help out.

Also, I've moved this question over to the galaxy-dev mailing list which should
be used for anything development related, tools included.

Thanks!

-Dannon