Hi Carlos,

Not every tool form parameter will properly display when previewing the tool in
the tool shed because the tool shed doesn't have access to some Galaxy
components (e.g., a Galaxy history ) that are required for some tool parameter
types.  When I get a chance, I'll take a closer look, but if your tool is
functional when installed from the tool shed to a local Galaxy instance, all
should be ok.

Thanks for your contribution!

Greg Von Kuster