Hi,

I'm writing you because i'm trying to install galaxy in a server running
suse  behind a proxy, so i have to build the eggs like if the server were
offline, in the guide says that i should execute the
command ./scripts/make_egg_packager.py but i get the following error, and i
don't really understand whats happening:

File "scripts/make_egg_packager.py", line 21, in <module>

c = Crate()

TypeError: __init__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

I'd really apreciate your help to figure out how to solve this issue.

William Valero

Universidad Nacional de Colombia.