Thanks a lot Chris, actually we found another place where we found rpms for PBS Pro:
http://apps.man.poznan.pl/trac/pbs-drmaa

And it works now! :D

Have a great weekend,
L-A

Le 17/02/2012 17:07, Fields, Christopher J a écrit :
If they used a package install, I think the DRMAA libs for torque are normally
separate.  For instance:

http://pkgs.org/download/torque-drmaa

If going from source, you can enable DRMAA compilation with --enable-drmaa; I
don't recall if that is on by default (I don't think it is).

chris