Hello,

I am part of a senior project group at Northern Arizona University.  We are
interested in adapting Galaxy for a project related to building image
processing workflows.  The existing system that we are working with uses
XML files to make system calls and describe the attributes for each tool,
similar to how Galaxy tools work.

Galaxy has many features that we were planning on implementing, but there
are also quite a few that are not useful to our project.  We are wondering
if there exists a bare bones build of the Galaxy framework that we could
adapt to our specific needs.  We appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thank You,

Mikal Ustad