Hi,

Is there a way to extract the individual files from a composite file, such as
the HTML files created by the picard tools?
I would like to take the metrics files and use them further down in some
workflow, but I only get an HTML file...
While these HTML files are nice for quickly looking at the results of one or
two files, it becomes a problem if you have 88 samples like I do...

I hate to have to re-write all the picard tools to produce actual files, but
maybe there is something I am missing about composite datatype files?
The wiki only explains how to CREATE them, not how to use those files
downstream....

Regards,

Thon de Boer, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Guru