Hello Raj,

This tool is from the Tool Shed and is maintained by the tool author. To contact them about functionality or problems, go to the Tool Shed at http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/, locate the repository (search by 'snpEff'), click on the name, in the the top far right corner locate the pull down menu "Repository Actions". Select "Contact repository owner" to send them a message.

There have been many updates to Galaxy recently and it is possible that one of these had an impact on this tool. I am going to send your email to galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu, to see if anyone else has had problems with this tool since the last distribution update.

You may be asked to provide more information (be as specific as you can): the hg pull #, any customizations, python version, etc.

Regards,

Jen
Galaxy team