When I click on Admin->'Search and browse tool sheds'->'Galaxy main tool shed',
it shows the first page of Valid repositories.  However, clicking '2', '3',
'4', or 'Show All' has no effect.  I can only display the first page of
repositories.

However, if I search for valid tools using the menu under 'Galaxy main tool
shed', I can get to any of the repositories listed at the Galaxy main toolshed.

Is this a bug or a feature?

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff