On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM,  <dannonba...@me.com> wrote:
> Awesome, I'll take a look.  And, if you're able to pull it together easily
> enough, clean branches are always nice.
>
> -Dannon

It is all on one new branch, but this covers FASTA splitting (ready),
splitting in the BLAST+ wrapper (ready bar merging datatypes),
XML merging (may need more work). It has also occurred to me
I may need to implement HTML merging (or even remove this as
a BLAST output option - do people use it?).

https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/src/split_blast

All the commits should be self contained allowing the FASTA
splitting bits to be transplanted/cherry-picked. If you want I'll do
that on a new branch focused on FASTA splitting only.

But before I do, I'd appreciate any initial comments you might
have from a first inspection.