I have been struggling with setting up my local Galaxy instance for the past
two days.
Can anyone post a copy of their universe_wsgi.ini file , with the sensitive
info commented  / removed?
I need an instance that can handle local files greater than 2 GB  (ie: does not
go through POST method of browser to get data) and has permissions to use
pre-built bowtie indices.
Also, a FUNCTIONNAL  copy of the 'bowtie_indices.loc' would be very helpful.
(none of my prebuilt databases are appearing in drop down menu).

Please assist.

Daniel Brami
Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
Senior Research Associate, Bioinformatics
11149 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, California  92037
Phone: 858.433.2230
Fax: 858.754.2988