Hi guys,

I have setup a test galaxy and configured Apache as proxy. It's been
running fine when I did all testing on my machine with Chrome.

Recently, I let some of my colleagues to try it out, then they experience
some file download issues.

On one machine, both FireFox and IE8 downloaded empty files (zero byte).
But on another Linux machine, FireFox downloaded a complete file
successfully.

On two MacBook machines, Chrome encountered webpage error (only the right
hand side) as soon as download button was pressed.  Saying:

*This webpage is not available*
*
*
*error 100 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED): The server unexpectedly closed the
connection.*

I have seems someone posted the exact same issue before but no solution has
been given.

I enabled Apache xsend file:

<Location "/">
XSendFile on
XSendFileAllowAbove on</Location>

And configured galaxy to be aware of this in universe_wsgi.ini
apache_xsendfile = True.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Derrick