Dear list,

I encountered problems when using galaxy with ubuntu's epiphany browser. It seems that when using this browser, HTTP_ENVIRON's locale setting is sometimes 'en-us', but sometimes ' en-us'. That's a whitespace before the locale. I solved the problem by adding a simple .strip() in eggs/babel/core.py on line 763:

lang = parts.pop(0).lower().strip()

I assume the egg is not maintained by the galaxy team, so maybe I should forward this to Babel developers, but if anyone runs into the same problem, here's a solution.

cheers,
jorrit