On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Yingwei HU <husi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I found one of my binary files was corrupted after its uploading through
> "Get data'. I used editplus to check its hex code and found some "0D" is
> changed to "0A" and also one byte is lost. May I ask how to solve this
> problem?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best Regards,
> HU Yingwei

There has been a similar discussion on the archives - those hex codes
are ASCII carriage return and line feed characters, meaning the changes
were made assuming the file was plain text to standardize the new lines.

What file type is it, and how is this defined on your Galaxy? i.e. Is it a
custom binary file type?