Hello everyone,

I'm a new to Galaxy and the tool sheds. Right now i am learning it by
reading the tutorial and have a problem:

when i try to start my local tool shed by typing the command "%sh
run_community.sh" within the galaxy installation directory, nothing
happens. It just terminate itself immediately without any error message.
It's quite different from when i start up a local galaxy instance.

What i did:

1)Modify the community_wsgi.ini so that it has the right connection to my
own MySQL server.
2)in cmd prompt, cd to the installation directory
3)in cmd prompt, sh run_community.sh

Thanks a lot. Any help is appreciated.

Tyler