When I try to run a GATK analysis that uses a bam file as input, I get the
following error in the html page:

 Metadata missing, click the pencil icon in the history item and use the
auto-detect feature to correct this issue.

when the input file is a bam file that has not run yet or is still running.  So
I can not set up multi step analysis or set up a work flow.

I searched the mailing lists and could not find info on this, only a thread
discussing wanting to use meta data from bam files to set the ref. genomes for
GATK tools.

is there a solution to this
I am using the current version of Galaxy.

thanks

Curtis J. Palm             cp...@stanford.edu
Stanford Genome Technology Center

MC:  8307
office: 650-812-1994        cell: 408 858-7849