Hi Victor

Have you looked at the wiki page:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Multiple%20Output%20Files

"Variable Static Outputs determined by parameter values" is probably what you want

Regards, Hans

On 02/24/2012 10:16 PM, Victor Ruotti wrote:
Thank you Shaun.
That worked really good!

One final question.
What is the best way to generate output files dynamically by galaxy.
That is if the user sets a parameter, say create bam file. Then the output file
gets generated.
If the same parameter is false or no, then galaxy does not generate this file.

We tried using the when tags and the conditional tags inside the output tags
with no luck.
Thanks again and looking forward to your response.

Victor